Integrated with Built In Streamer

Good evening! Super long time lurker with no posts. I am looking to add a 2nd system to just play with Magnepan LRS speakers. I am very near field so not worried about amp power, but I would like if it had a built in streamer as I don’t really wanna plug in a CDP or TT.

Budget is $2500 and under. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

128x128charcoalchuck

All you need is USB-A input for playing local files. I am unopposed to you looking for yourself. So far my answers come from Google which I find to be faster and often more accurate than an unaccountable passel of forum "experts."

Another choice is NAIM Uniti

I know your idea,you want to be easy and simple,so do some people else  a lot.

But the result is such all in one machine is to pop up to the market,as the guys play HIFI,this people do have a lot of demand on the music,otherwise he will not in this field.

So it is catch 22.

Same situation with some one including me to try to find a good integrated to play the music,as I want to focus on music,but on complicated device.

but you know what? I just bought Audio research REF 75 SE after listening PASS LAB INT 250 equal one (X250 +XP10),and my ear do not accept it.

Cambridge sells refurb Evo 75 for $1750 with warranty and free returns,  list price on new is $2250...

I own the Simaudio Ace.  Multiple inputs for digital and and analog.  Roon ready, with Tidal integration.  Superb sound and ease of use.  Highly recommended!