Integrated with Built In Streamer

Good evening! Super long time lurker with no posts. I am looking to add a 2nd system to just play with Magnepan LRS speakers. I am very near field so not worried about amp power, but I would like if it had a built in streamer as I don’t really wanna plug in a CDP or TT.

Budget is $2500 and under. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

128x128charcoalchuck

I was looking at that Sim piece along with the Hi-Fi Rose. Can any of these allow playing files right off a hard drive? My main system has a streamer with a ripper and it does let you transfer all files to an external hard drive. I would love to be able to just plug an external hard drive in and play off of it. 

Thanks for all the suggestions so far everyone!

All you need is USB-A input for playing local files. I am unopposed to you looking for yourself. So far my answers come from Google which I find to be faster and often more accurate than an unaccountable passel of forum "experts."

Another choice is NAIM Uniti

I know your idea,you want to be easy and simple,so do some people else  a lot.

But the result is such all in one machine is to pop up to the market,as the guys play HIFI,this people do have a lot of demand on the music,otherwise he will not in this field.

So it is catch 22.

Same situation with some one including me to try to find a good integrated to play the music,as I want to focus on music,but on complicated device.

but you know what? I just bought Audio research REF 75 SE after listening PASS LAB INT 250 equal one (X250 +XP10),and my ear do not accept it.

Cambridge sells refurb Evo 75 for $1750 with warranty and free returns,  list price on new is $2250...