New cartridge selection: help wanted

OK heading towards finish line with TT system upgrade for my secondary rig.  Having trouble deciding on the cartridge.

So far:  

Table: Feickert Volare
Arm: Audiomods Series 6

Cartridges I'm considering:

Hana ML or SL
Audio Technica AT0C9MXL or ART-9Xi
Lyra Delos
Dynavector XX-2

Rest of system:

EAT Petit phono stage, Classe DR5 linestage, Pass XA25 amp, Joseph Audio Pulsar 2.

The cost spread on the above options is roughly $500 to $2000, the latter is my limit for this set up.

Leaning towards the Delos, which has been offered at a nice discount.  But I'm a little concerned that it may sound a little lean into what is a quite high resolution system.  I love the dynamics and detail of the Lyra otherwise.

Have never listened to the Dynavector or Audio Technica's.  I have a Hana EL, which is very nice for the cost, but loses a lot of detail compared to the Lyra.

Anyone with experience that can advise?
bobbydd
I have owned the Dyna XX-2MKII and the AT OC-9MLII. I think the OC-9 is wonderful--a sleeper and overachiever at that price point. I just saw a used low mile one come on recently here for like $300. You may want to grab it and be done. I doubt the other carts on your list will significantly outperform it but I haven't heard the Lyra (in my system) or the Hana (ever). The ART9 is better still--by a noticeable amount. One of the best carts I've ever owned. Let me add for your consideration one of the appropriately priced Charisma Audio cartridges. If you want something very balanced, even-handed, tonally correct but uncolored, dynamically agile, durable--something to consider. I'm using a Signature One which is at the top of the range but they have carts lower down the line that offer exceptional value and performance. Hope this helps.
It's in the MM family (moving permalloy actually), not MC, but I absolutely love what the Nagoaka MP500 is doing for my system.  A very musical, clear, dynamic, and well refined cart with a huge soundstage and excellent separation.
The Ortofon Cadenza Bronze is a good all rounder often chosen for audio show demos.  I read many consider the Kiseki Purple Heart punches significantly above it’s price point