Best Integrated that you've heard under $5k

It's a crowded market in the under $5k arena...

Let's hear which integrated amp surprised you and maybe even had you shaking your head in disbelief. 

Watch the first response be, 'no $5k integrated is that good' blah blah blah. You know how it is, lot of old fogeys on here that are done censoring themselves and take it out on the thread.

Also, if I've missed the cutoff and there's just this $6k or $7k amp that is worth consideration, feel free to mention.
cd45123
I have the Raven Nighthawk for my Heresy IVs.  Already received some nice NOS tubes from Dave.  Best I’ve had or heard.    
Focusing only on the amp or prioritizing the amp without regard to the rest of the system, as if the amplifier is the key to a good system, is a beginners mistake. 

Linn always advised one to focus on the source:  get the best source you can: put the bulk of your time and money into your source. The recording quality comes first in this. A poorly recorded LP, or dirty [well recorded] LP is going to sound bad no matter what the system. In fact the better the system the more you will be hearing the flaws upstream. The LP or CD player or system and its synergy comes second.  A bad turntable support is going to 'make bad' a great turntable [support isnt an issue with CD gear]. The preamplifier quality is next in the 'Linn' hierachy. Next is matching the amp and speakers. Great speakers cant make a bad amp sound good.  Oh well.
I use a Belles Aria Signature and it lists for $4500 but I did not pay that...;-)

Muscular yet with finesse and it's a keeper.
Driving Dyn S-40's and soon Heritage Specials.