Can someone suggest a lush tube integrated under $3000 used

My main system it’s solid state preamp and amp. I’ll through in a tube preamp on occasions. Somedays I just miss the lush involving syrupy tube sound with small jazz and blues recordings. I know highs may be rolled off,  not a lot of slam but can be so involving you lose track of time. This amp will be matched with some Joseph Audio first gen Pulsar, LSA 2 statement tower with ribbon tweeter and some Tiny Dancers. 

I’ve heard good things of the Cary, Ayon, maybe an old Conrad Johnson cav 50, I just don’t have much experience with integrated amps. My speakers aren’t the most efficient. 

paulcreed
Words like syrupy and lush may have been a mistake. kennyc my main system you hear deep in recording, big tight bass, some effects coming out of speakers are so real they will startle you coming out of nowhere. Highs have air and sparkle. I truly enjoy that system. 

That’s not what I’m looking for. I grew up in New Orleans going in little jazz clubs with maybe 10 or 30 people in there with all acoustic instruments no microphones no board only the acoustics of the room, and hope it’s a good room. Maybe a better word is I’m looking for natural or organic tones on the warm side. 

If the music calls for a dirty sound then the amp can get dirty and raw. I don’t think any amp can sound like real music but would just like to get as close as I can. 

I think the Audio Hungary looks very interesting but it would have to be used. The one on usam has been pulled off.
@paulcreed, 

"That’s not what I’m looking for. I grew up in New Orleans going in little jazz clubs with maybe 10 or 30 people in there with all acoustic instruments no microphones no board only the acoustics of the room, and hope it’s a good room. Maybe a better word is I’m looking for natural or organic tones on the warm side."

Yep! Understanding completely what you want, organic, full bodied tone and instrumental weight and warmth. Nothing to do with "syrupy".
I share a similar background as you. Many years attending intimate jazz venues and hearing acoustic instruments up close and without  microphones (Unnecessary in the small clubs). Doing this for 30 years has definitely left an imprint 😃.

It's very difficult for audio components to reproduce that genuine  dynamic full warm tone of those live instruments.  However some very good tube components come closer than other alternatives in my opinion. 
Charles 
Yes a Cayin tube amp I have the 50mt....its is great....I drive polk lsim707 speakers a no problem....
Therefore, me being the sensitive logical and comprehending audio guru that I am I point out that Raven will deliver all that he wants without having to put up with any of what he doesn’t.

Guru, huh? You are nothing if not humble.
The Conrad Johnson CAV45 or 50 would suit your needs. Looks like you already thought about them. The CAV45 can often be found used for $3K. Good Luck!