Headphones? Anyone?

First, please don't tell me about head fi. My problem is not a lack of info, it's too much. Just want quick recommendations from anyone here. Every time I think I found "it", there's one more opinion to throw a wrench into the works!
Just received my Little Dot mkIII, only to find that my good old Grado 60s have a problem. No bass from one channel. Not the amp, it works fine with other cheap phones I have. Sounds great as a preamp too.
$100 to $250 please, didnt know I would need to replace so soon....thanks.
blkadr
I've never heard Grado's but I own AKG702's. The AKG's are great cans for jazz but I'd look at something other than AKG's for everything else. I really like Sennheisers. I heard my AKG's through my sons Darkvoice amp and they sounded fantastic.
I have done a lot of headphone research and some listening of late.

Its very hard to choose on paper these days other than style maybe. So many good ones and headphone preference is a very personal thing.

I really like the Klipsch phones I have heard, both in and on ear. Seem pretty flat top to bottom but with bass that sounds more right to my ears compared to many phones. I bought the in-ear buds and those are quite good for the money as buds go. The on ear models sounded similarly good when I heard them.

I am still a Stax fan also for the combo of sound and low fatigue and have a pair of older Stax electrets. These are hard to find in US these days it seems but I would go out of my way for Stax electrostat headphones still if I were in teh market for a new pair. Most Stax require higher voltage than most phones and run off speaker outputs via custom transformer though, not off line level as with most headphone amps.
Post removed