Headphones? Anyone?

First, please don't tell me about head fi. My problem is not a lack of info, it's too much. Just want quick recommendations from anyone here. Every time I think I found "it", there's one more opinion to throw a wrench into the works!
Just received my Little Dot mkIII, only to find that my good old Grado 60s have a problem. No bass from one channel. Not the amp, it works fine with other cheap phones I have. Sounds great as a preamp too.
$100 to $250 please, didnt know I would need to replace so soon....thanks.
blkadr
I've never heard Grado's but I own AKG702's. The AKG's are great cans for jazz but I'd look at something other than AKG's for everything else. I really like Sennheisers. I heard my AKG's through my sons Darkvoice amp and they sounded fantastic.
I have done a lot of headphone research and some listening of late.

Its very hard to choose on paper these days other than style maybe. So many good ones and headphone preference is a very personal thing.

I really like the Klipsch phones I have heard, both in and on ear. Seem pretty flat top to bottom but with bass that sounds more right to my ears compared to many phones. I bought the in-ear buds and those are quite good for the money as buds go. The on ear models sounded similarly good when I heard them.

I am still a Stax fan also for the combo of sound and low fatigue and have a pair of older Stax electrets. These are hard to find in US these days it seems but I would go out of my way for Stax electrostat headphones still if I were in teh market for a new pair. Most Stax require higher voltage than most phones and run off speaker outputs via custom transformer though, not off line level as with most headphone amps.
Post removed 
Sennheisers sounds compressed when compared to AKG. I own 600 and 702. I find the old Sen 280 more clear and open than the new ones.