A sincere Thank You to AudiogoN members for the congeniality and sharing!

I have been a member since near the beginning. As you all know we live in a massively
over populated world with all of the problems that come because of it. In my contact with
people in different settings this lack of civility is all to apparent. (I did have a member that
became a problem and with AudiogoN’s help I changed my user name and that person is
no longer on AudiogoN.)  For some reason this post is coming up in a strange manner as 
to the paragraphs placement/spacing?

So I do want to thank all the members of AudiogoN, for being the haven it is for me.

jusam
Right. Sort of. Actually works out to about 871 sq ft per person, more than the average living space per person if you count worldwide.

This however is just surface area. Building vertically like in a lot of major cities would allow plenty of space for everyone on Earth to live in Texas, and probably with land left over to grow all the food they need. Might have to use a bit more but you get the idea. The planet is nowhere near overcrowded.   

Truth be told however the real problem is not how much land we have, or resources, or even how the wealth and resources are divided. The real problem is the borderline evil ideology that views a human being as little more than a mouth and a anus. As if all we do is consume and pollute. This same pernicious attitude permeates the culture to the point hardly anyone can think of these things from anything even approaching a realistic point of view.

When in reality a human being is an incredibly ingenious and marvelously productive creature. So much so that over time he has figured out how to grow so much more food that where in the past virtually everyone had to spend all their time growing or hunting food and even then barely have enough to eat, today hardly anyone knows how to grow or hunt anything and yet our #1 health problem is obesity.

But most of us are fed a daily diet of lies, which we repeat mindlessly as if true. Then, making a bad situation worse, double down on the lies when confronted with uncomfortable facts such as these. Still and all, the few of us with functioning minds capable of critical thinking are so productive that we more than make up for it. Hence, we are better off now than anyone ever before in history. Even though many of us will never pull their head out long enough to look around and notice.

“As you all know we live in a massively 
over populated world with all of the problems that come because of it.”

Charity begins at home.