Can someone suggest a lush tube integrated under $3000 used

My main system it’s solid state preamp and amp. I’ll through in a tube preamp on occasions. Somedays I just miss the lush involving syrupy tube sound with small jazz and blues recordings. I know highs may be rolled off,  not a lot of slam but can be so involving you lose track of time. This amp will be matched with some Joseph Audio first gen Pulsar, LSA 2 statement tower with ribbon tweeter and some Tiny Dancers. 

I’ve heard good things of the Cary, Ayon, maybe an old Conrad Johnson cav 50, I just don’t have much experience with integrated amps. My speakers aren’t the most efficient. 

paulcreed
If you already have a tube preamp, why not go for a straight amp vs integrated? There's a whole new world of options behind that door. I was specifically thinking of the VTA amps from Tubes4Hifi.com. They offer excellent circuits and build quality for the price, and you can roll tubes to suit your tastes...the tube rolling, can of course be done with an integrated amp too.
If lush is what you want, then the Cary SLI-80 (non F1 version) is the one you want. To my ears it was TOO lush, sort of uninvolving. And that was with horn speakers. But it will certainly never offend.

Oz

@paulcreed, 
A well designed and implemented tube amplifier can offer beautiful and realistic full bodied tonality,  timbre and harmonic overtones. In my opinion these are very desirable and coveted sonic characteristics.  You can have all of this without "syrupy" signature.

I could be misunderstanding your use of that term. Syrupy has a negative connotation to my interpretation. Tubes can provide the positive qualities I mentioned without sacrificing resolution, inner detail and nuance. 
Charles 
What no mention of the Prima Luna integrated  tube amp? Designed in Europe, built in China. Automatic biasing so it can run any of the popular 6L6/EL34/7581/5881/KT66/KT88 ... types. Can be bought new for the OP's budget!
Having previously owned a Rogue Cronus Magnum I wouldn't go that route for the sound you are describing, it's sound is anything but "syrupy".