Can someone suggest a lush tube integrated under $3000 used

My main system it’s solid state preamp and amp. I’ll through in a tube preamp on occasions. Somedays I just miss the lush involving syrupy tube sound with small jazz and blues recordings. I know highs may be rolled off,  not a lot of slam but can be so involving you lose track of time. This amp will be matched with some Joseph Audio first gen Pulsar, LSA 2 statement tower with ribbon tweeter and some Tiny Dancers. 

I’ve heard good things of the Cary, Ayon, maybe an old Conrad Johnson cav 50, I just don’t have much experience with integrated amps. My speakers aren’t the most efficient. 

paulcreed
+1 On the A88T. I have one that I switch with a Luxman. Biasing the tubes  on the newer Cayins is very easy. 
You don’t have to settle for lush and rolled off. If what you want is involving to where you lose track of time then you don’t even have to settle for used. Slam? Raven Nighthawk will get you there brand new no syrup no problem. Talk to Dave Thompson, he really knows his amps, speakers and tubes, he will set you up with some of his vintage stock. These amps use three sets of preamp tubes just tell him what you want it to sound like he will get you there.
I was hoping to find an integrated that can use some tubes I already have. I do have 8 Mullard xf2 and old winged C’s el34’s with a lot of life, 6sn7, rca black and gray glass vt-231, kenrads, some amprex 6922 pinched waist plus others. That’s one reason I was looking at the Cary sli80. I looked at the Vac I see a lot out there but there not selling and would hate to get stuck with it if it doesn’t work out and a little over budget. Little concerned with Cayin for repairs being Chinese. Always admired the Art Audio.