Can 10W 300B tube amp drive Martin Logan Ascent i?

I currently have the Yaqin MS-300C (or Grant Fidelity A-534) integrated tube amp which outputs about 10 Watts. It currently drives a pair of Tekton Lore speakers (98dB) with easy but I'm thinking about getting a pair of Martin Logan Ascent i so just wondering if this low wattage tube amp can drive it. I listen to jazz and pop at a decently loud level.
Thanks,
johncdnt
It will make sound but you won't like the result. Ascent needs a lot of power to
make it sing, at least 100W/ch, tube or SS, 200W+ will be better, 350W+ will be
ideal. The amp also needs to be able to drive low impedance load.
Agree with the above. I was a ML dealer for a long time and the Ascent i's will eat that little 10 watter for lunch. If you listen at VERY low levels, it will work.
I was thinking of getting a YAQIN MS-300C 300B x 2 Vacuum Tube Hi-end Tube Integrated Amplifier which produces 9.5 wpc, available on ebay. I have magnaplanar 1 speakers, the originals 5' high. Their brochure recommends 40 wpc. So, it won't work with my speakers?
I ask because I know nothing about tube amps, but have read that the listed wpc is frequently nonsense. I listen to classical music and jazz.