Can 10W 300B tube amp drive Martin Logan Ascent i?

I currently have the Yaqin MS-300C (or Grant Fidelity A-534) integrated tube amp which outputs about 10 Watts. It currently drives a pair of Tekton Lore speakers (98dB) with easy but I'm thinking about getting a pair of Martin Logan Ascent i so just wondering if this low wattage tube amp can drive it. I listen to jazz and pop at a decently loud level.
Thanks,
johncdnt
It will make sound but you won't like the result. Ascent needs a lot of power to
make it sing, at least 100W/ch, tube or SS, 200W+ will be better, 350W+ will be
ideal. The amp also needs to be able to drive low impedance load.
Agree with the above. I was a ML dealer for a long time and the Ascent i's will eat that little 10 watter for lunch. If you listen at VERY low levels, it will work.
I was thinking of getting a YAQIN MS-300C 300B x 2 Vacuum Tube Hi-end Tube Integrated Amplifier which produces 9.5 wpc, available on ebay. I have magnaplanar 1 speakers, the originals 5' high. Their brochure recommends 40 wpc. So, it won't work with my speakers?
I ask because I know nothing about tube amps, but have read that the listed wpc is frequently nonsense. I listen to classical music and jazz.
You`re looking at a disappointing result with this match. This speaker is far too inefficient to work with your amplifier.Low watt SET amps can sound marvelous but only with appropriate speaker compatability.You have to avoid these types of power hungry speakers.