Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
While on the topic of Mundorf Silver/Oils, I am curious about the burn-in process of these. From the above posts, I gather that I need to burn them in anywhere from 150 to 250 hours for them to sound best.

I installed 4 of these in the coupling stages of my cdp, replacing Auricaps. My initial impression of them after about 20 hours is: soundstage depth and "airiness" is considerably reduced, highs are rolled off quite a bit, midrange is more forward, and bass / fullness is increased. Does this sound about right in your experiences?

I am hoping these will be a substantial upgrade over the Auricaps, but now I'm wondering...I know, patience.....
I know the Silvers are far better in my opinion than the Jensen Coupling oil silver caps I used in the past, but not sure about the 4 pole or whatever the other variation is. 4 pole is for like power supplies or something right? I don't think 4 pole could be used in a speaker application, but I could be wrongÂ…
Really appreciate for all your answers.

I had changed my Sonus Faber Concerto Home cross-over capacitor on the high frequency side to Mundorf Silver/Oils.

Its really make a great difference to the sound. I am still burning in. I heard that its need 100 hours to burn-in before it really shine according to my friend.

But after 10 hours of burn-in, I am already listening to thing that I never hear before.

Its more refine, airy & I would say the overall sound is improved. I am very happy with the change.
Good Job the Silver Oil = AIR exactly.. That is why I thought the Move to anything less including the standard mundorfs have much less effect of anything special.