Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
I know the Silvers are far better in my opinion than the Jensen Coupling oil silver caps I used in the past, but not sure about the 4 pole or whatever the other variation is. 4 pole is for like power supplies or something right? I don't think 4 pole could be used in a speaker application, but I could be wrongÂ…
Really appreciate for all your answers.

I had changed my Sonus Faber Concerto Home cross-over capacitor on the high frequency side to Mundorf Silver/Oils.

Its really make a great difference to the sound. I am still burning in. I heard that its need 100 hours to burn-in before it really shine according to my friend.

But after 10 hours of burn-in, I am already listening to thing that I never hear before.

Its more refine, airy & I would say the overall sound is improved. I am very happy with the change.
Good Job the Silver Oil = AIR exactly.. That is why I thought the Move to anything less including the standard mundorfs have much less effect of anything special.
I have used many different caps in loudspeakers as well as dacs and preamplifiers.for Loudspeakers the Duelunds are the best bar none but very expensive ,for dacs and preamplifiers the New Mundorf SilverGold Oil capacitors are the most natural with superb microdynamics Vcaps ,or other Teflons were no where near as natural as in textures of instruments such as a drum head or violin, I based these test after a solid 400+ hrs which is about 95% of their total breakin
I just run them 24-7 for 3 weeks after 100 hours the start to smooth out and are still better than most even at this early stage of breakinI also used the Mundorf silver oil , which is 90% as good ,stay away from the plain silvergold
excellent detail but a little threadbare or body!and I have used all other name brands over the last 2 years the Mundorfs I bought in May 09 and they have gotten even more refined since then.
Hello I have used the Mundorf Supremes , Silver oil ,and and Silver gold oil. The Silver gold oil is clearly better than the Silver oil in every respect but the price difference may be the deal breaker .My uncle is a electronics tech and I get 40% off everything that is why I am a little more liberal the Silver oil for the tweeter mids is excellent for the bottom end I think the Supreme bypassed with A .1 Vishay 1839 cap is a great way to go this great bypass cap is good for the highs and mids also.
THE SILVER GOLD OIL just gives at least 5% more detail especialy low level front to back layering of instruments over the silver oil,it is the best I have heard even against the duelunds except for the cast which is over a grand per cap.
I was using these in my speaker now in my preamp for the mu follower as well as the coupling caps my maxed out preamp is like you added $1k to the value in sonic merit alone
warning these take 300 hrs just to start settling in 500+
and still refining .the silver oil at least 350hrs to full refinement.