Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
I was too gracious re. My previous post about Cary. They stink.   About 5 years ago the microprocessor in my 306 CD player started to malfunction..  They refused to even look at it, stating they didn't have any parts on hand.  They were polite about it but totally useless.

I would ad a big positive shout out to JL Audio service.

The amplifier in one of my F113V2 subs died (out of warranty, purchased over six years ago) and my local dealer indicated that JL does all the service.  So I contacted them via their website and found that, for out-of-warranty service, they offer a fixed repair price that includes installing the updates they offer in current models.  Since the subs weigh so much they need to be shipped by truck, JL provided me excellent instructions on how to remove and later re-install the backplane amplifier, so the package could go via UPS.

I give JL an A+++++

The worst, Stereophile, Manley Labs and Solid-tech racks. I ordered and paid for their racks  3+ months ago and still not delivered them. The ETA was 2 weeks.

My best experiences are with Acoustic Audio in the EU, in the USA distributor is horrible, CH, TechDas, SAT and Kuzma.