Tubes

Im looking to for replacement tubes for my Mastersound 845, 2 of each

Tubes in question: 6SN7 845 ECC802

I bought WE replica 845 from PSvane   

now I need 6SN7 and ECC802 

I saw new 6SN7  Tung-sol on eBay for about 50$ for pair. There are also vintage Tung-sol on eBay. Not sure how to proceed here. Is eBay a reliable source for tubes? I like their quick shipping and confidence in returns in case something is wrong.  What other sources are reliable for aforementioned tubes? 
ei001h
Go to Brent Jesse recording ,
vintagetube services,   For the real deal there were Millions of   tubes made ,they were much better made ,far better tighter vacuum and well worth the effort ,every brand sounds a bit different ,call Brent he will guide you in the balance you are looking for and you can get a 2 year warranty for an extra reasonable fee.

Avoid eBay. 50/50 and not worth the risk to the gear. I have bought lots of vintage tubes from several sources. Those listed above are all top notch. Add Grant Fidelity - sells the spin-off brand from psvane - should be trusted. For eBay, I’ve had luck with all the rectifiers I’ve purchased but not so for input tubes or power tubes. 
I just bought from Upscale a matched pair of Gold Brand Sylvania vintage 6SN7 (GB-6SL7WGT) for about $100 apiece for my Cary phonostage.  They are excellent, especially very quiet for the phonostage.  I’m not sure that Upscale has more of these, perhaps they could be found elsewhere.
+1 @tvad!
I wouldnt trust ebay for such a purchase.....
I have used Brent Jessee, as well....pleasant to deal with, great advice and selection...in this case I believe you get what you pay for, with diminishing returns.....
Good luck