Which component to upgrade to improve bass control?

Adding Symposium shelves and rollerblocks to my monitor (Silverline SR17.5) equipped system definitely helped but bass is still not nearly as controlled as I'd like.

Until we move into a different house where I can have a dedicated room for audio, I cannot use subs or add panels, traps, etc. to the room.  

So, I'm left with the possibility of upgrading a component but I have no idea whether my integrated (Wells Majestic), transport (Sim Moon 260) or DAC (Aqua La Voce S2) might be the best candidate for upgrading.

DAC UPGRADE ?
Are R2R ladder DACs simply weak in this area?  Searching the threads, I found a reference to DAC power supplies having a strong influence re: bass control but I lack the technical expertise to utilize this fact. Please keep in mind that I do not enjoy DACs that prioritize resolution above all.  

TRANSPORT UPGRADE ?
Would replacing the Moon transport with say, the new Pro-ject CD Box RS2 T be a better choice? 

INTEGRATED UIPGRADE ?
Would an amp with more grunt be the best choice?

I can only upgrade one of these at this point.
Budget:
Integrated: 5K
Transport: 3.5K
DAC: 5K
stuartk
In my experience with the same issue I made two changes that helped. Upgraded power cords to my amps and then added a power conditioner. I was skeptical at the thought but after the upgrades it only required one min of listening the hear the difference. The bass was clean and tight the muddy sound was gone. Even bad recordings benefited from the upgrade. 
@sgreg:

Thanks.

I tried a PSA power conditioner/regenerator and it had no discernible effect.

I upgraded power cords  a long time ago. 
A friend who's a dealer will come over next week to help me evaluate the effect of the room and of speaker placement. 
That looks interesting. I'd prefer to avoid tubes, though

I believe that model is solid state.
You look at it is n the wrong way. Maybe because you lack the knowledge what a miniDSP is doing for you.🙄

When saying:
very much doubt the DAC in a $250 device is going to equal my Aqua. 

If we take one of the many things miniDSP is able to do. PEQ for example, so when you have measured your listening space at your listening position with your calibrated MIC ($100).💰
And knocked down peaks and the biggest problems of your room and downloaded the generated PEQ file to the miniDSP so it flatten and solve the biggest issues in sound quality at your listening position.🎶

Then the truth is that there is NO Aqua or ANY external DSP no matter the price that is going to equal the sound quality at your listening position as the miniDSP using PEQ.🥇

You are trapped in a false belief that oh only that if I got a better this or that. As I tried to tell you can keep doing just that whole your life without getting anywhere. But that is maybe something you enjoy more than sound quality? So please go on.🔄

Another point is, if your problem is "bass blom". And you look at the basics for what type of principal your speaker is designed with. In this case a bass reflex ported construction. That is time smearing and a bloomy design in it self..🌼
So you say dear Mr bass reflex do not be what you are and you should try to be like a sealed or OB construction please.. because you are so gorgeous and I want that you please me.🧙‍♂️

You need to look at what technology you are using. And those speakers are probably not for you when they do not please you. And do not try to make them things that they are not designed for. 🤔