Which amp would you choose and why - Pass Labs XA-25 or First Watt F8?

I'm very interested in Nelson designs and hope to upgrade to his low watt offerings for a smaller room I have. Does anyone have experience with the Pass Labs XA-25 and First Watt F8 amps? Both are rated at 25W. What main differences do they have? Which one has better bass?

Preamp: Cary Audio SLP98
Speakers: Tannoy XT8F (91db efficient)
128x128galacticmayan
i have an xa25 that is coming into its own after a week and there are moments of absolute brilliance.  power and drive with my 86db Harbeths is more than adequate.  Also running a Cary tube preamp.  
XA25 actually puts out 80 watts or so.  I have had one for a year.  The sound is all I could ask for.  The drop for the F8 at 4 ohms is not what you want.

I won't be trading unless I choose different speakers and that ain't happening.  I didn't get into this to spend my time lugging components in and out of my system.  
I'm current running a Musical Fidelity M6s PRX,so a pretty high watt amp. And it's great but maybe a bit too much power for a small living room.
I would not be too quick to accept that massive power is always better. I have owned massive amps (i.e., Pass x350) in the past. Headroom is nice, but the grace and Beauty of an XA isn’t there. If your objective is loud and slam, or powering planar, then you need that. But for really good bass and midrange an XA or tube amp is better for many people.