Streamer/Server to replace Innuos Zenith

I am looking to replace my Innuos Zenith mkIII. After the long anticipated wait of a few years for their own software and it is still a mess for iOS users I have decided its time to move on. What do you all suggest for something like the Zenith but hopefully a step up in sound quality? I still have a Roon license so I am OK with using a Roon based product.
Thank you
128x128jmphotography
I will also recommend looking a Wolf Audio.  I use an Wolf Alpha 3SX with Roon.  It operates as my streamer and server so nothing additional required.  There are a few possible options between their Luna R and top of the line Red Wolf that could fit what you are looking for.  Ethernet into the Wolf and USB out to my Gryphon.  Customer service is also top notch and very accessible. 
jmphotography:

I'm sorry to hear about your iOS/macOS problems. I'm using an iPad to run Innuos Sense, and I can access my.innuos via a MacBook Air when necessary. However, I use Innuos Sense exclusively to run my music player, and it has been working extremely well. The only time I have had a problem was when I initially tried to use the my.innuos screen on my MacBook as a way to control my music player (since it looks a lot like the Innuos Sense screen on my iPad). As long as I access music files through the iPad only, things have been fine. I have no idea if anything I've mentioned has anything to do with your Innuos issues, but I thought I'd describe my experience in case it is helpful.

The other issue I wondered about is whether you might be having any system network problems, especially with intermittent wi-fi. You've probably already covered the basics in your troubleshooting efforts, though, so my thoughts may not be helpful. 

I don't use Roon, but based on the comments of other Innuos/Roon users, the new Innuos software should provide better overall sound quality than Roon does. To get better sound quality than your Zenith is likely to require a greater financial investment.

@soix yes, internet is fine, 530mbs speed and no connection issues. I’ve filed several problem reports with Innuos.

@audioman58 Bricasti has intrigued me as a DAC, I forgot you add to it.
The problem might lie with your modem and any firewall it uses. I had the same problem with my Elac Discovery and the Roon Essentials app. Elac suggested a workaround which seems to work so far. You need a switch box and an Access Point. Using ethernet cable connect the Router to the switch box and then both your Server and Access Point to the switch box again with ethernet cable.
@jmphotography if you are using your Zenith Mk3 as your Roon core server, this will be pertinent: I am a former user and owner of an Innuos Zenith Mk3 and PhoenixUSB. During the winter 2020 pandemic as a DIY project and experiment and after I watched the John Darko YouTube video on how to build a NUC for your Roon core, I decided to build a miniPC to serve as a Roon Core server and see what happened and how it compares to the Zenith Mk3. I was using my Zenith Mk3 as my Roon core server. Roon remote was crashing all the time. I could not do any DSP in Roon without crashing. SQ when the thing was operating was good. I built an Azulle Inspire i5 mini pc (which is like an Intel NUC) and installed 32GB RAM and a 256 GB M.2 SSD. These are beyond the specs of the Zenith Mk3 and Roon’s specs. As a streamer I used a Sonore UltraRendu. The combination of the miniPC and the Sonore produced better SQ, more stable Roon Remote functionality with no crashing and no problems with DSP. I also used the miniPC with a Lumin U1 Mini. Same thing. The Azulle was fanless. So it made no noise. I Etherneted it into my SOtM switch in my listening room. I have since built and sold a few of these Azulle miniPC to colleagues on usaudiomart and they are beyond happy. I sold the one I made for myself and built an even better miniPC for myself. I built an Intel NUC10 (10th Gen) i7 with 32GB RAM and 256 GB M.2 SSD and placed it in an Akasa Turing fanless case. It is powered by an LPS though likely the LPS is not needed. Again I am using the LUMIN U1 Mini with the SBooster mod and using an SBooster LPS. The SQ is terrific. Roon Remote runs perfect. DSP is great. I sold my Zenith Mk3 and PhoenixUSB which saved me thousands. It is my belief based on my real world comparisons and experience per above that Innuos’s assertion that they use low spec components is a bunch of bull. They do it because it is cheap. This may also be why Roon doesn’t fully support Innuos. Innuos’ gear in my opinion is overhyped and not worth the money. Others here may disagree. But based on my actual experience, this is my conclusion. Do yourself a favor. Built a NUC Roon server. It’s easy. Use a separate streamer and try it out for yourself. If you like it, you just saved yourself thousands of $. If not, return all the components to Amazon. Easy.