Ayre Codex (former) Owners, what did you move on to?

The Ayre Codex DAC was and still is a very good DAC and owners of Ayre equipment tend to be loyal to the brand. If you have owned the Codex, what DAC or streamer/DAC did you move on to that was was an upward move? If you still own the Codex but compared it to other popular DACs but found them to be at best a sideways move, I'd like to hear from you too. I have owned my Codex for about 5 years and have not had the burning desire to change.  The Codex has been around for a while and I am just curious what others have moved up to even if it's another Ayre digital product.
jc4659
Still have my Codex. Agree about the wonky control button. I moved onto a Holo Springs ladder DAC.
I have a Ayre Codex and like it's sound. Thinking about trying a Denefrips Pontus ll. Want to see if a R2R dac is worth the hype.
I upgraded to the QB-9 Twenty.
 The upgrade was too inexpensive to pass by.
Bob
I compared the QB-9 DSD to the Codex and kept the QB-9. The older DAC sounded more refined and articulate. I feel it would be a worthy upgrade and these days you can find them on the used market at very reasonable prices.

Having said that, I've since sold the QB-9 and use a Benchmark DAC3 as my primary source.