Streamer/Server to replace Innuos Zenith

I am looking to replace my Innuos Zenith mkIII. After the long anticipated wait of a few years for their own software and it is still a mess for iOS users I have decided its time to move on. What do you all suggest for something like the Zenith but hopefully a step up in sound quality? I still have a Roon license so I am OK with using a Roon based product.
Thank you
128x128jmphotography
Just out of interest: what‘s the problem on IOS? I have been using mine without any issues.
Second the PS Audio DSD DAC with Bridge II. Fantastic DAC and simple, inexpensive streamer solution easy to self-install, and that sounds great with Tidal.
Thank you. I am using a Chord Qutest as my current DAC.
@antigrunge2 I get a lot of times where the app and the web browser version (Mac Safari) both stop communicating with the server. My iPad is brand new with the latest iOS. I updated to the latest Innuos 2.0.6 and updated the Sense app yesterday and seems to have gotten worse. Just tired of all the hassle and waiting for the changes. Music is not fun anymore when I listen on the Innuos, just frustrating.
If you already have a Roon license, then why not go with a Intel fanless NUC? And add Fidelizer PRO.
You might want to talk to Benjamin from Mojo Audio about his Deja Vu Server. I ordered a refurbished used model with the latest JCAT USB and Ethernet cards, which I hope to receive in the next couple of weeks. He has a 45 full refund policy so you lose nothing by trying (except shipping). I look forward to seeing how it compares with the Innuos Zen MkIII that I am currently using. I was very impressed with the improvement in sound quality of the Zen after upgrading to Innuos 2.0.5 (didn't know about 2.0.6). Of course the Deja Vu with the JCAT upgrades is considerably more expensive than the Zen and Zenith. You will certainly have a very interesting conversation if you call him and he is very responsive.