Bi Wiring Speakers from Luxman L-509X

I'm looking at updating speaker cables and I'm convinced that biwiring with two separate sets will be the best approach over a single set of speaker cables with matching jumpers.  

My 509 has two sets of speaker outputs and I can select for the amplifier to drive both outputs.  So my plan is to run one set of outputs/speaker cables to the woofers and the other outputs/speaker cables to the tweeters.  

My question is will this create any compromises in the performance in any way?  I don't want to end up with improving one aspect at the detriment to another.  

Am I just overthinking it?
pinball101
So highs @ 8 ohms
lows @ 8 ohms

- to -, and + to + = 4 ohms

bi wired = the same resistance @ 4 ohms, the difference is the size of the conductor doubled (if you used the same size cable).

It might sound different if two different types of conductors were used. EX: OCC copper and PTFE in one set of cables  and OCC copper/silver clad and PTFE in the other set.. There is wiggle room for a sonic change by tinkering with cable compositions.. Terminal end type (copper, silver ect.) bare wire...

Regards
The amplifier sees the same speaker load either way. This should work just fine.
The amplifier sees the same speaker load either way.
@erik_squires +1 

So highs @ 8 ohms
lows @ 8 ohms
- to -, and + to + = 4 ohms
No!!!
The high pass crossover has high impedance at low frequencies and the low pass crossover has high impedance at high frequencies.
So " - to -, and + to +" basically still = 8 ohms.

"...I’m looking at updating speaker cables and I’m convinced that biwiring with two separate sets will be the best approach over a single set of speaker cables..."

I’m convinced that just like loudspeakers that two great ones (loudspeakers or cables) sound better than 4 average ones for the same money.

Also what cables and why is the more important question. 
The only downside is the cost of the extra speaker wires. The upside is highly debated, but experimenting is always fun.