Who will soon be going to a live concert?

A friend and I bought tickets to see Emmylou Harris on Oct. 5th in Santa Rosa CA. Proof of vaccination is required. I wouldn't go otherwise.
128x128bander
I saw Emmylou Harris about a month ago,

Hi bob540, How was the Emmylou concert.  I don't think I'd want to see her at this point, her voice is too far gone for me.

I know that some people feel that a raspy, weathered voice equals more character, but I'm not one of them.  I much prefer the beautiful voice she once had.  If others feel differently that's fine with me, though, to each his own.
What I meant by measles, polio, hepatitis and why is Covid different is that the vast majority of us have been normally getting vaccines for these three and many others for decades and all those and many more have been well under control because it is normal and well accepted to be vaccinated. Why is it that there is so much resistance the Covid vaccine? They were and are hailed as miracles.
It is selfish and stupid to not be vaccinated. And why is there so much resistance to such a small and easy thing as wearing a mask?
I would love to feel safe to go to live concerts. They were highlights of life. We had such a small window of seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Now lost because of Delta and politics.
Mglik, you're absolutely right.  I too would love to go to concerts again, to museums, to the theater, etc.  But thanks to the refusal of a substantial portion of the populace to obtain, without charge, vaccines that are safe and largely effective, and to wear masks in public places, these highlights of life, as you aptly put it, are denied many of us, especially older people and those with preexisting health issues.

I love live music, but I won't risk my life, or the lives of other human beings, to hear it.  And the risk, even to the vaccinated, is not trivial -- it's real.
Got Santana next week, outdoors.
Then Mammoth (Wolfgang VH) indoors.
Then Rodrigo y Gabriela indoors
Then America, the next week indoors

That is if none of these shows are canceled due to band or touring support testing positive. I will comply with mask mandates as required.

Two football games also - 80k fans

Fully vaccinated in April of this year. Will likely get the Booster (and flu shot as usual). 

Next February Pat Metheny, two indoor shows, two different locations in the same week. Will also attend Warren Hayes Christmas Jam in December this year if they have it.