Dynaudio Emit 10 vs. Evoke 10

I currently have a pair of Dynaudio Emit 10 speakers on solid stands with a tube amp in a small room. They sound quite nice as set up. I’m confident my tube amp can contribute more to better sound than the Emits reveal. Does anyone know if the next model up, the Evoke 10, is a noticeable upgrade or only a slightly better version of the Emits?
128x128mjcmt
Slightly better.
Noticeable upgrades are hard to come by in this game.I do notice how close to the back wall they are,Dynaudios like to breath & you will probably get better bass definition(not quantity)& better imaging & staging by simply moving them out another foot or so..
 How about tubes?Still using factory supplied?If yes a change of the small signal tubes to NOS should yield a really nice improvement in treble quality,midrange texture & tone & maybe better bass tone..
Room is very small 9' x 13', and speakers are respectable 12" from wall so I'm sitting 6' away in midfield. Amp tubes are not stock. What I'm inquiring about is the difference between the two speakers if you've heard them to enlighten me. A plus would be if you know if it is just cabinet size and maybe x-over that is the change or drivers too. Thank you freedriver.
Why not try out a pair from Crutchfield they give you a generous 60 day return policy.