What CD player/transport has the most stable mechanism?

I was wondering if someone out there could help me with this question. What CD player/transport has the most stable mechanism? By that I mean, what player/transport isolates the player from external bumps and vibration?
For years I have owned a SOTA sapphire turntable. Not that I've tried it, but you can drop a bowling bowl on it and not cause a skip. Is there a CD equivalent? No one talks about this, but for me, it's hugely important. I'm asking about vintage equipment, new stuff, cheap, expensive, whatever. BTW, I'm not asking about isolation equipment or racks or anything like that. Just the intrinsic stability of the player itself. Thanks in advance!
hgonzal
Actually, there were a number of complaints here from Esoteric owners that were required to ship their units back to Japan, at very high cost, for repairs.  Hopefully that is no longer the case
Post removed 
Hi again!I was the person who first posed this question.  It's always nice to bring up a topic that people are interested in.A number of people recommended the Esoteric Audio K-05, and a number recommended isolation platforms.  I didn't pursue the isolation route, so I can't comment on that.  But I did pick up the K-05 and it is very, very nice.  It was more money than I wanted to spend, but when you put a CD in the tray and press Play, it sounds like a Ferrari.  I'd be curious about lower cost options, but if you can spring for the Esoteric, I don't see how anyone would be disappointed.
hgonzal
... I did pick up the K-05 and it is very, very nice ... when you put a CD in the tray and press Play, it sounds like a Ferrari ...
That does not sound like a good thing at all.
hgonzal

Nice thread. You could not wrong with Accuphase, AYRE or Esoteric players.
Good to read that you purchased the K-05.

Happy Listening!