Help me decide on first turntable purchase

This is my first turntable purchase. Last time I had a TT was when I was teenager in the 80's. I don't have much vinyl at all so I have to buy records as well. Budget is $3000, really don't want to go over that. I need a phono stage as well. My system is Sonus Faber Sonetto VIII, PrimaLuna EVO 400 integrated. My digital is a Innuos Zenith mkIII into a Chord Qutest. My initial thoughts on a couple tables were the Mofi Ultradeck, Music Hall 7.3 and Rega Planar 6. I am sorry but I just don't like the look of the Technics stuff. I am not a big fan of the Rega looks either but I know it gets great reviews. I was considering a Clear Audio Concept until I joined the Facebook owners group and hear about all the motor speed problems. Initial phone Pre I was looking at were the Mofi and KC Vibe. The Ultradeck seems very solid and seems to get great reviews.
Thank you for your thoughts. 
128x128jmphotography
Only you know your situation, where the table will go, how you want it to sound. Rega are light and fast. Clearaudio even more fast and lean. VPI go the other way, MoFi, Music Hall sort of in the middle. How much you like the looks can sometimes matter as much as sound. This is fine because there is a lot more difference between carts, phono stages and arms than tables. Hate to generalize but this is a tendency. 

Then in terms of what you get don't forget that what you put it on is almost equally important. Especially if you go something light and stiff like Rega, you will want a really nice platform for it. But not just Rega, they all benefit big time. On the budget end you have Nobsound, while on the top end Townshend. In between lies a no-mans land of stuff that costs a lot more than Nobsound but not near as good as Townshend. Either of these are so good as to be almost mandatory equipment. For the table and the phono stage too by the way.   

Keep all that in mind then. This by the way is almost exactly the advice Michael Fremer gave me 30+ years ago. Didn't tell me what decision to make. Helped me understand how to make my own decision. Hope this helps you too.
You don't like the Technics or the Rega, dare I say the 2 most obvious choices?

That's unfortunate.

I wouldn't rule out Clearaudio either. It's simply unthinkable that an established company like that would risk their reputation by using poor quality motors.

Many years ago Pink Triangle were bought down by persistent rumours of speed instability. All of which seemed to stem from one particular review which seemed to be endlessly resuscitated.

Of course years later it is common fact that Pink Triangle made some of the best turntables ever built.

If all else fails, why not consider the Pro-Ject Classic. Their Carbon was already a good deck, and this is better.

I can second what MC said about siting. It really can make all the difference.

I found a lightweight rigid wooden table preferable to any wall shelf but every situation (turntable/room) can be different. 

https://www.project-audio.com/en/product/the-classic/
Technics SL-1200 MK7

accept no substitutes. She will last you 35 years with proper care and maintenance.

we own 3 of them, 2 are well over 30 years old, still start/stop on dime, and play as new.

Or use up your budget on the SL-1200G
or the SL-1210gr. 
 Last TT you will ever buy, no belts, no problems with speed, just 30 years of trouble free ,visually stunning reliability. 
I basically went though the same thing to get back into Vinyl. I went with the Rega 6 and their MC, as it avoided all the setup issues and matching, etc. It was high enough 'high-end' to satisfy a jump back into vinyl, without going over board. But it was a tough choice between that and Clearaudio and Music Hall. It turns out I'm glad I didn't go up to the next level ($7-10K in my opinion) as I like (repeat I like) my digital setup, sound and convenience much more then spinning records again. 
Post removed