Linn Sondek LP-12 tonearm recommendations?

I just bought a Linn Sondek Lp-12, it had a Rega RB 300 tonearm, I would like to know from other LP-12 owners, what you have used or currently use on your table, that sound superb to your ears, or would I be better off sending this arm in for a cardas rewire?
FYI- I would like to stay in the 2-3K range

128x128rbtstock
I run an ARO on my LP12 and absolutely love it!

To my ears, it sounds very balanced - great lows, mids, and highs... all sounding balanced with no frequency standing out of place. It has excellent micro and macro dynamics across the entire frequency range, startling so.

What I really love about it is that is sounds so natural... not hi-fi stereo in your face, but like real music. I just get really immersed into the music, the tone of the instruments, the meaning of the score and I totally forget about the equipment.

I use mine with my Benz Zebra Wood Ruby ZH into my Wavestream Kinetics Deluxe Level 5.1 all tubed phono stage, into my First Sound Presence Audio all tubed line stage, into my 845 single ended triode power amp. The LP12/ARO does not disappoint and does not leave me wanting for anything more.

Best wishes,
Don
@mwh777 ,

"The Ittok is known for having a "lively or energetic" upper mid rrange"

I totally agree. On some albums that might be a good thing but then again on others, maybe not so much.

It’s not a big issue and might not even be apparent for a good period of time, but it was there on my Ittok LVII.

As is usual some care with cartridge matching is advisable.

More on the Ittok by David Price here:

"Originally manufactured for Linn by the Denon Parts Company of Japan (no relation to the electronics brand), it was designed by a certain Mr Ito to Linn’s specification back in the late seventies. The Tik-Tok (as fans called it) evolved over the years with various detail changes (such as a new counterweight), until it reached its LVIII incarnation in 1989."
http://www.aca.gr/index/hiend/hiendReviews?row=60
Ramon70

I had a Naim Aro for many years and highly regard it. I replaced it with an Origin Live Encounter arm which has dual vertical pivots rather than the Aro's one pivot. Result, much more powerful bass and more solidity of image. Also, more tonally neutral. I don't regret the change.
I just bought a Linn Sondek Lp-12, it had a Rega RB 300 tonearm... would I be better off sending this arm in for a cardas rewire?
@rbtstock I rewired the Rega arm, with VdH pure silver mono-crystal wire, straight thru from cartridge-output to preamp-input – a continuous length without a single break.
I wanted to hear majestic improvement, but the difference was barely discernible. And if you plan to spend 2–3K — well, mine cost under $200 including the wire.
A better arm is a better bet. And a better arm probably has better wire to start with, so it’s not even a issue.