TEKTON IMPACT MONITORS

I ove this speakers , on my set up they sound really very dynamic and easy to listen. Is there anyway to replace their tweeters to improve them? I do love the design of the impact.Thanks
128x128jayctoy
"Non-self serving"! He fell for it! They all fell for it! Well done, sir!

apparently there are no limits to who MC will throw under the bus. 

Soldering can be tricky. If you do a poor joint, the component you are soldering on will be quick to tell you  "Houston, we have a problem!"  Lol

apparently there are no limits to who MC will throw under the bus.

Unless I'm totally off base here, I think you guys have it wrong. Not saying I'm an MC fan, but I believe his sarcasm dial was pegged to the right........
No, it is not sarcasm. It is just hilarious how off base these clowns are. I am real reluctant to say anything negative about Rick after the way he helped me with crossovers and springs and stuff. But the shill crap thrown at me is just too much.  

The truth is I have zero financial interest in Tekton. Eric gave me not one cent discount. Not even on the crossover. And don't think I didn't try! He also did not do any of the crossover upgrades I wanted but instead gave me only the standard option upgrades same as anyone else. On top of all that I had to wait twice as long as originally promised. I don't use words like clown sarcastically. These people literally are clowns, at least in how clownishly inept their perception of reality is.  

Now Rick on the other hand, the speakers he brought are built under license and he hopes to build them under license. So he does have a financial interest. I could say more but that is plenty enough to prove the clowns truly are clowns. Dim ones too. All a guy has to do is talk like they like to hear, and they lap it up and swill it down and pat themselves on the back.   

Well har de har, har. You been duped. Hook, line, and sinker.