VTL 300 Deluxe monoblocks

Could anyone recommend someone that could work on VTL 300 Deluxe? They are currently working. I power them up with a variac so the caps don’t blow. However, they should be updated with new caps, internal wiring, etc. I don’t feel competent to DIY this,
so am looking for a professional. BTW, VTL will no longer do work on them. I guess they want me to go buy one of their newer models.
pembroke404
LOL so you do know Bea,  OP.

I had Wotan, like serial number X3 and 4 or something like that. I was running them on 220/240. I'm not kidding I had a 200.00 a month increase in PG&E, when I started with them being wired at 120.

220/240 was a vast improvement in my PG&E and SQ. The problem was it took 3 trips to get it right... I wound up dropping them off in Aspin. 
Man could they heat up a whole house.. Good place for them too..

Regards
In 1993, Manley Laboratories, Inc. became a separate entity apart from VTL. The new Manley Labs factory at 13880 Magnolia Ave. in beautiful and bovine Chino, California
After only three years with Manley Laboratories, co-founder David Manley abruptly left the company and the country in 1996. With EveAnna Manley now at the helm, the modern form of Manley Labs began to take shape.

Your right Eve-Ana Manley took over the VTL factory after David passed.
And it became Manley Labs and in 1993 she separated from VTL, they must have shared the same old factory.
https://www.manley.com/history

Cheers George