replace Mcintosh with Luxman

I am about to sell my Mcintosh 611s and replace with 2 Luxman c900u.. I live in Alaska, outside of Anchorage, and there is no retail sales of mid to high end gear in this state.  No opportunity to listen to amps before I purchase unless I travel to lower 48.  Anybody have an opinion on going from Mcintosh to Luxman.

Thanks  
guyt
Being remote in Alaska, I'd consider reliability to be the most important thing.  The most reliable audio vendor in the world is Bryston.  I wouldn't fool around with anything else.  Especially McIntosh.  Not as well made and reliable as you'd think.
The thing is that they definitely sound very good on their own. But whenever I compared them to what else I could get in the market, I always found another brand that offered the same or higher sound and build quality at a much lower price point. I feel that with McIntosh you’re paying a substantial premium for pedigree or pride in ownership, or whatever you want to call it. This is important to a lot of audiophiles, nothing wrong with it

Never owned any Mc. I have auditioned it and talked to their reps at my local dealer who feature it.  Also talked to their support about my Wadia that Mcintosh Group now own.  Most overrated product on the market.
A long time ago, my local Audio Research dealer carried Luxman.  I think of it as akin to Linn:  Very good but not the best or the money.  Ditto Mac, but probably better than the former two.
I went from Mac solid state (MA6900) to tube (C2300/MC275) and have been more than pleased ever since. For me it was more about finding the right complement of tubes between the two components.

Have never owned Luxman or Pass but understand they are excellent in many ways. Nice choice to have.
Check out the AGD Vivace or Gran Vivace- Had Mc and the Luxman before-- trust me-just demo a pair--