My swarm sub system is in The Absolute Sound !!

Pg30.  Kinda cool, opening up the magazine and seeing something that is in your listening room.  The pics are real dark in the magazine but I added a few in my virtual system. Check it out!!  
128x128benzman
@benzman- if it is your actual system that shows up in TAS you might think about getting them to make a print and signing it as a memento for your wall. (I did that with a car that was featured in R&T).
Very light, open, airy aesthetic. Must be a nice environment to listen and relax.  Congrats.
Bill Hart
Just a pic of the subs as AudioKinesis  received the Golden Ear award from Robert E. Greene. 

I am going to move a few subs around as I installed 8 inwall jacks to move them in different positions. The room is all prewired for a Dolby Atmos system but I am not sure I can take all the speakers in the walls and ceilings. 

congrats Duke - yes my great hope is you are thriving during these crazy times. Absolute Sound honors certainly deserved.

OP as many others have said, a lovely room. You should get busy w REW. I use Studio Six running on ipad and a calibrated mic to test the room above 100 hz. My RT60 in the condo system is .65, nearly control room perfect with just natural treatments. have fun, enjoy the journey. Good on ya for using golden ratio, right there you are in the advanced class….
I saw a nice room, whiskey bar, outdoor deck next to water, back of the house, outdoor serving area and seating, a far away view of the system but NO SUB woofers.