DCS Network Bridge? Aqua LinQ Streamer?

Does anyone know of any dealers that offer either of these products with an in-home demo/trial period? 

Would also love to hear thoughts on either (or similar competition).

I'm interested in trying new streamers to put head-to-head against my Magna Mano Ultra. Only considering units that can do UPNP.

Thanks folks.
128x128cal3713
Thanks. I ended up getting a bricasti m5 which I like. It's a little bit better than my Magna Mano, but not by much. Looks to be very reliable. Just plug and play. Very responsive and easy to use as a upnp/dnla renderer. 
Just like @sbonamo i ended up purchasing the Aqua Formula xHD Rev 2 + LinQ combo with the HQplayer Core module.Really happy with this combo paired with my Gryphon Diablo 300 and Thiel CS 3.7 speakers.I will probably get Totaldac flagship when i retire, meanwhile i'm enjoying this rig.
I was once interested in LinQ and Formula xHD but the in-home demo never panned out. Thanks to Colin@Gestalt Audio, I was finally able to hear Merging Technologies +NADAC in my home. All I can say, digital streaming and my rips never sounded so sublime. This DAC is all about transparency and audio purity! Finally a DAC that does complete justice to DSD files.

I have also added the Telegartner M12 Switch, a worthy which has been nothing short of icing on the cake. A switch like this is a ‘must’ for any serious high resolution digital streaming system.
As an added LinQ data point I recently picked up an Innuos Statement thinking it could replace my DIY music PC + the LinQ. Going into the eval I already knew that my combo was quite good having recently heard the Aurender W20 and the TotalDAC Twelve full stack in two stellar systems and mine certainly held its own. The result was that the LinQ was more transparent with more realistic instrument tone, better spacial due definition (less amorphous if that makes sense) and better dynamics. The only benefit if it suits your fancy was that the Statement had a bit more body but I found it less realistic. I also tried replacing my Music PC with the Statement via ethernet and the Statement sound was worse. The Statement is best via USB and so - so via streaming ethernet IMO. Since that compare I upgraded my JCAT femto NIC to the XE and employed additional optimizations (less processes running) and I'd surmise it would now be absolutely no contest. Keep in mind my combo is about $11K (music PC = $5k, LinQ = $6K) and the Statement is >=$15K so IME the LinQ is a bargain and the best streamer I've heard to date. YMMV.