DCS Network Bridge? Aqua LinQ Streamer?

Does anyone know of any dealers that offer either of these products with an in-home demo/trial period? 

Would also love to hear thoughts on either (or similar competition).

I'm interested in trying new streamers to put head-to-head against my Magna Mano Ultra. Only considering units that can do UPNP.

Thanks folks.
128x128cal3713

Showing 7 responses by cal3713

Thanks for the introduction to the totaldac streamer... looks interesting.

Here's a review where they compare it to the dcs network bridge: https://twitteringmachines.com/review-totaldac-d1-streamer/
Thanks for the information. For interested parties, I also received the following report from someone selling their Innous Zenith on usam:

"The [DCS Network] Bridge is awesome. It's very neutral and an excellent renderer/player. It's easy to use and has Spdif out. The clock in and outs are very disappointing because they are not standard SPDIF so that was annoying. I wish I could use my master clock with it. The Innuos has a warmer, denser tone to the Bridge which I like but I am ultimately for neutrality. They are both great and I wouldn't rate one over the other except Innuos only does USB."
I was looking into their dacs and found out Ben at mojo audio has a strong anti-i2s stance. That cued me to try my Mano's SPDIF output and it was indeed superior into my audio Mirror t3se, even using an old cheap cable. That led me to invest in that pathway, so I'm roughly planning on staying with the old SPDIF interface...
A thread bump in the hopes that I can catch some relevant user experiences... 
Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully that demand means that someone will post with some impressions...
Thanks. I ended up getting a bricasti m5 which I like. It's a little bit better than my Magna Mano, but not by much. Looks to be very reliable. Just plug and play. Very responsive and easy to use as a upnp/dnla renderer.