Possible Cartridge Suspension Collapse?

I dunno, it seems like my Hana SH is riding lower and lower as time goes on.

I got it new in 2018 and haven't spun all that many LPs on it - maybe have 350 hours?

Yesterday, I was spinning some LPs after not using it for about 2 months and at the start of every LP, there was a whoosing sound from the speakers - turns out the bottom of the cartridge was making contact with the very outside raised edge of LPs. Then as the record plays it would stop, but the cartridge body is darn near touching the LP surface - I mean practically an "RCH" distance.

On my Technics SL1200mk2, I run my VTF right at 2.0g (double verified with a Shure gauge and an electronic one).

Was thinking of moving up to the Hana ML, but now skittish of Hana's - may have to start thinking of getting a replacement regardless as my SH is just too low.
erikt
obviously if the unit is still under warranty still and the maker, importer or dealer will deal with it at no cost to the user, then that is by far the best option to pursue!
@erikt    350 hours equals about 525 LPs .... sure you have listened to 525 LPs in 3 years?
That is too bad for sure i have used cartridges from the seventies and their suspensions are still as good as new makes me wonder if something else caused the problem or they are not made to last.
In my experience, the "hours" of play actually on a cartridge bear more on stylus wear than suspension collapse-- which I think can happen when a cartridge is relatively new (the part-time audiophile site had a review of an Airtight Supreme, and shortly thereafter the reviewer said "it’s drooping, it is gonna skid on some records." 0r some such). Turns out it was defective, and given the cartridge was virtually new, no issue in replacing.
I’m gonna agree with @chakster on this one, perhaps for different reasons. The Hana is an under 1k retail cartridge new and the cost of having someone like Steve at VAS (who in my estimation is great and is price conscious) is not going to add up, value wise. I would do as Chakster says and reach out to whoever the importer/distributor is where you are; if it is a couple years old, they can probably avoid a warranty replacement, but they may give you some joy. Otherwise, I think it’s back to market time-- and I would not necessarily hold this against Hana- happens to the nicest people and cartridges.
Good luck and let us know what chu do. :)
(Sucks, I know- hate it when anything is amiss, it’s my OCD side). Don’t ask what’s on the other side.

Two other things- @chakster- he may be better dealing with the importer in the first instance. Getting stuff in and out of Japan pronto is very costly--likely DHL, at least if the OP is in the US (I don't know). If the distributor dismisses it, I’d then reach out to Japan-- perhaps an email.
And to the OP- buy a tally counter- you know those hand held clickers used to count heads, chickens, or chicken heads? Perfect for keeping tabs on how many sides you play. It doesn’t take a math genius to approximate hours from that-- I’m no math genius, I assure you, but the idea was given to me a few years ago and now I’d feel naked without it. (You get used to hitting the clicker if you keep it near the table and start to make a habit of it).
That is too bad for sure i have used cartridges from the seventies and their suspensions are still as good as new makes me wonder if something else caused the problem or they are not made to last.

Same here, carts from the 70's, 80's and 90's including cartridges made by the same manufacturer (Excel Sound Inc) who's now making Hana! 

3 MC cartridges from Excel Sound Inc (the manufacturer of Hana today) from the mid 80's are still fine!