Why the cost increase?

I went to buy materials for a speaker project. I also priced some T-111 siding on 8" centers, 5/8 thick, Ship lap.
I hadn’t picked up any sheets or anything in over 18 months.

48" x 96 x 5/8 wood siding was 19-26.00 and on sale 15-20.00 per sheet, NOW 74-84.00 per sheet.

MDF 3/4" 48 x 96" if you can find it. 45-55.00 per sheet it was 22.00 to 27.00 per sheet.

2x4x8 DF stud grade 1.99-3.00 per. Now 4-6.00 per stud,

There is no shortage but there sure is a LOT of price gouging. NOTHING changed. Just the price..

The quality is worse. The workers aren’t paid worth a crap...Why the increase?

I’m getting ready to finish my home out. WOW.. I might have to rethink this a bit..

The price all most tripled in 12-18 months.. This kind of stuff is NOT cool at ALL.

Just my opinion of course. Any projects you’re doing get put on hold or STOPED?

YES I’m very frugal. Money never came easy, and it leaves the same way..

Ag insider logo xs@2xoldhvymec
Well you see how I afford it.. I make it.. :-)

As far a social programs I’m all for the old work crews and keeping it local.

I send my water bill payment to a town 45 miles away, 1/3 the size of our town? Come to find out they couldn’t find someone honest enough to receive the water payments from the people an pay for the water bill from the water district. I’M NOT KIDDING. They found a way to get their hands in EVERY sort of money in this city.. Serious messsed up way of thinkin’ at the local city counsel. They didn’t even know that city police are paid from property taxes.. 3 of them argued with me that ity police are state funded.

They were trying to buy apartment complexes to house the homeless IN TOWN. AND use public tax money to fund the project.. I swiftly recommended they ALL get EXIT only TATTOS on their back sides. They were all going to need it in the penitentiary they were ALL going to if they diverted a single dime from the city tax coffers... They thought I was kidding..

You can’t just pass a law and divert TAXES already spoken for to ANY charitable organization.. That is the reason for the separation between charity and city taxes collected for fire, safety, police, sewage, water, storm water run off, city workers and RETIREMENT. NOT ONE had an answer for the unfunded workers already on the books for our fair city.. NO idea how to fund retirement.. BUT wanted to BUY 25,000,000 dollars worth of apartments in the oldest part of town.. RIGHT next to 3 different different schools. 1 private and two elementary schools.

Anyone else would go to prison for even proposing it.. Give share holders money to charity. You’d be arrested on the spot..

The newest one is if you own property other than your own home you need a business license. A BUSINESS LICENSE, for every piece of property. If there is more than one domicile on the property, rented or as a storage, you pay for a additional business permits..

A TOTAL perversion of the laws intent.. To collect state Taxes from goods and products sold

Mad NO Aware YES..
I had no idea who Stuart Smalley was until I looked him up. I stopped watching SNL way before his time, which is probably around the time earlflynn started pitching his tent watching him. Hence, the projection.

All the best,
Nonoise
Kids kids settle down please enough insults and name calling! And dammit @ghasley don't you know common sense and facts don't matter?! ;)
Post removed 
The "140 of 141 hospitalized patients had been vaccinated" claim is from a Bitchute video that appears to be heavily manipulated/overdubbed. Bitchute seems to be an extreme far right video hosting service that caters to conspiracy theories and hate speech. Is that where you actually get your daily news? Really?