Why the cost increase?

I went to buy materials for a speaker project. I also priced some T-111 siding on 8" centers, 5/8 thick, Ship lap.
I hadn’t picked up any sheets or anything in over 18 months.

48" x 96 x 5/8 wood siding was 19-26.00 and on sale 15-20.00 per sheet, NOW 74-84.00 per sheet.

MDF 3/4" 48 x 96" if you can find it. 45-55.00 per sheet it was 22.00 to 27.00 per sheet.

2x4x8 DF stud grade 1.99-3.00 per. Now 4-6.00 per stud,

There is no shortage but there sure is a LOT of price gouging. NOTHING changed. Just the price..

The quality is worse. The workers aren’t paid worth a crap...Why the increase?

I’m getting ready to finish my home out. WOW.. I might have to rethink this a bit..

The price all most tripled in 12-18 months.. This kind of stuff is NOT cool at ALL.

Just my opinion of course. Any projects you’re doing get put on hold or STOPED?

YES I’m very frugal. Money never came easy, and it leaves the same way..

Ag insider logo xs@2xoldhvymec
Kids kids settle down please enough insults and name calling! And dammit @ghasley don't you know common sense and facts don't matter?! ;)
Post removed 
The "140 of 141 hospitalized patients had been vaccinated" claim is from a Bitchute video that appears to be heavily manipulated/overdubbed. Bitchute seems to be an extreme far right video hosting service that caters to conspiracy theories and hate speech. Is that where you actually get your daily news? Really?
I found this from an actual epidemiologist that deals with all the latest data, info and insights:
https://digbysblog.net/2021/07/31/whats-up-with-delta/

All the best,
Nonoise