What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
hey - whatever lets you sleep well at night bob!

you posted the hard-sell, outlandish claim ’none comes close’ - to that, i say, simply not true, many come close (the op’s hint6 for example), and a number in fact exceed, in sound quality (a devialet, for one -- integrated one box solution with dac, AND phono stage, AND SAM, and configurability, or a hegel h190/390/590)

in my original reply to you, i stated clearly the nad is full of features, good on that, and it sounds pretty good -- for 5 grand it should, but for those who prioritize sound quality foremost, it can absolutely be bettered

you can then say, well the nad has dirac, it solves room issues (if done right) -- indeed, if room problems plague a system that cannot otherwise be solved by setup and room treatments, i might agree - but for me, i have no use for dirac, my room works, so i exited the m33 after 6 weeks, kept other integrateds that make music sound better to my ears

LFD  LE VI integrated, hand built by the designer in UK. Somewhat of a rare beast, but sweet sounding.
I’m using the Anthem STR integrated. I think it is a great piece. Lots of functionality and over all very good Amp. I use it with PS audio DS Dac and Focal Sopra 3s. Also the built in room correction has helped me integrate my new Rel carbon limited subs seamlessly. 
@imnop, I am using the STR with QED power cable. Don’t know how your Amp has a fixed power cord. Please recheck at your end, I’m sure it is detachable.