What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran

Anthem STR. Solid performer but by no means the be all end all. I like the room correction software and the phono stage is really good. Have both MM & MC inputs allowing for dual turntables with adjustable gain. Balanced inputs, all via remote. Unfortunately it comes with a very lightweight 2 prong power chord. Non-detachable.  The sound is neutral. 

Linear Tube Audio Ultralinear. 
For my sensitive 95db Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master open baffle, they won’t need a lot of watts but the pairing is awesome. Compared to my previous Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated, the LTA sounds like it had a gigantic heavy curtain lifted off the sound. More and higher quality bass, textural midrange, and crystal clear and open treble. For smaller rooms, it’ll handle speakers down to 85 db sensitivity.  The 20 watts it puts out are something else. Highly recommended to trial it at home. 
I use an accuphase integrated because of the clarity of sound it provides on a good vintage speaker especially an electrovoice.
Nobody has picked the best overall audiophile solution for streaming, Bluetooth AptX HD (both ways), vinyl (who uses such a noisy source anymore?), HDMI ARC input, balanced and optical input, PLUS two slots for future hardware upgrades!  200 watts (4 & 8 ohms, 2 ohm stable) Purifi Eigentact amplification with nearly immeasurable THD!  Outstanding reviews and Stereophile amplification product of the year 2020.  Yes, pick up the NAD M33 and all your wants will be happily satisfied!  Nothing comes close…
Esoteric F03.  30 watts class a more than enough to power Fyne speakers.  Looking forward to using the phono section and can also dry breakfast after 39 minutes