Transport needed !

Hey all ! Im totally stoked, i just aquired a Parasound HINT6 ! I have a 30yr old pair of MartinLogan Sequels. So i start by hooking up my Bluesound Node2, analog out. I use Tidal and the sound is soooooooo good. Since this little digital machine sounded so good i thought what the hell get a transport for CD’s
       I know theres budgets for everything lets say 300-350. I would like to tryout the onboard dac, 
  • ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC (ES9018K2M)
  Im still reading about it…..

any suggestions ????
kgveteran
Try to find a good used player made prior to 2000 with a good phillips or sony transport in it like a marantz cd 63 or 67 or an old sony but make sure they have a digital out to feed a dac.
I just sold my Cambridge cxc on Ebay last week for $300! It was fine, I just had bought an Oppo 205 so I didn't need it.
Hi,

The Cambridge CXC Cd transport is a good 1st hand option. 

If you fancy a 2nd hand CD player, I would look at the Marantz 63 MKII KI has an alternative the Philips CD-850 MK II or the Marantz CD-50. 

On both Philips CD-850 MK II and the Marantz CD-50 should have a very wide image and 3D image.

If you fancy Rega gear, another valid option would be Rega Planet, 

If you are more on the analytic side and in deed of a bunch of functionality without breaking the bank the Sony CDP-997 is a  option.

On all this 2nd hand options, and for best performance, you will probably want service them, and make some upgrades has they will probably need to be recap, a new laser lens and the circuits to be calibrated.

Hope this help

Fil
Post removed 
@chayro 

i 1000% agree with you. And then “oldhvymec” recommends adding a Furutech IEC and other nonsense to a used Sony that is most likely on its last legs to a newbie who just wants to buy a transport to use the built in DAC on his Hint6.  What are these people thinking?   I really think a lot of us here need to rethink our reading skills and analyze what the poster is asking and their level of expertise.