What speaker has the best tweeter?

I love the AMT tweeters in my speakers. They are definitely different from other tweeters I have heard. I enjoy their openness and air. But there are qualities of other tweeters that excel in other ways. Some v pricy speakers use beryllium or diamond or diamond coated beryllium. I see that the price of, Seas I think, diamond tweeter is like $6K a pair. Then ribbons offer used. Not to mention plasma, etc.
mglik
The best tweeter on the market right now is the MPD tweeter in the monitor audio platinum they go to 100,000 clean no other tweeter whether it's dome or ribbon can come close to the performance of this tweeter
I started out on Heil AMTs, but soon graduated to the harder stuff....Magnepan Ribbons.
Hello mglik.  Look for Raal tweeters. I believe Raidho uses them. Have you seen//heard the tweeters using video tape for the active element. I don't know who made them, but Radio Shack used to sell speakers using them. They are excellent, but at least 45 years old! Enjoy!
@audioman58   +1...each has it's own 'voice', and all have their 'champions'....it boils down, as typ., into what voice one wants to hear. ;)

@dwmaggie....but did you keep the Heils?  Just curious....*G*