Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
@thoft Are you running one stereo unit or two mono units?
What do you mean by “unlabeled’?
It’s a dr-25 by interior design. But with a model 25 faceplate. And I’m running one unit in stereo
Hi Thiel mates
I was wondering if beetlemania or any others could tell me which xo boards I have and what would be the best to updated on them. They are green circuit boards. They have black MPT capacitors, white ceramic about 3" long, I guess resistors, and bare white plastic wire tied coils. On the board on the floor in addition to the black caps and ceramic things and coils there are 2 green caps in parallel with 100mfd 100v + - 5% on them. I will try to get it on my system page. Might take me a day to do that. Thanks for any help.
@thoft, O.K., an older DR 25 with an updated newer faceplate. I thought you bought 2 and were running them as monos. With the 3.6’s 2.3 Ohm minimum impedance you’re better off with one stereo amp that is not bridged. You should have plenty of available power with one stereo unit, especially in a smaller room. Classe’ is a nice match for Thiel’s. Congratulations, enjoy.
tomthiel

Thank you for the update. I did not know if Bill provided a turn-around timeline for the SCD-1.

Happy Listening!