My Apologies to Miller Carbon

You suggested I leave my solid state components on all the time in spite of the trickle charge when off. Today after almost 2 weeks I heard better more solid lows, more air between the instruments, less hash, etc. Miller Carbon also introduced me to the Schumann Generators (2) which I also find helpful. I have very heavy Vandersteen speakers and am deliberating those suggested springs. Thanks MC
128x128stringreen
Well MC certainly gets some things right, but God help us all if you start extoling this on this forum. He is almost intolerable when he is wrong. So please think of the children. 
No when he's wrong he admits it. UNTIL then he's right.. Just like the rest of us who are pretty confident in what we do.. At least I am..

Show ME!! I'll listen. TELL me I don't know what I'm talking about, I WON'T.. audio2design.. THAT multi named dipweed and his crony crowd..  Wait till he's off his meds again and is all Manic and whoopee again..

Master M is still pissed.. LOL God bless his tinkering hands.. MC's too..

I been on a bit of RANT lately. I'll blame it on "late onset Tourette's". :-)

It's actually that GOAT, he ate the other half of my hat..

Time to feed the chickens..
Here is the thing when MC sticks to audio he makes some good contributions. However his editorializing and belittling of others obscures that fact. Lets all try to act better around this place and help others.
With my Coda CSIB it has a semi stand by but still has 15-20watts 
for it keeps the circuit  partially warm ,including the capacitor
and transformer and circuit charged  .it actually extends the life of the unit ,for it is gentle this way when engaged it is gentle to the circuit..if off or in a true stand by it has a small surge then recharge the whole circuit ,which is a small surge ,The only time I suggest totally turning a SS amp off ,if  not using for a few days ,or a Pure Class A Amplifier for the circuit is operating constant current ,without the transistors cycling on off , and a lot of wasted energy 
but sonically lower distortion , referring to class A-AB. Not class D .I am sure not totally accurate description ,but  in the ball park.