What Are Your Reference Discs? or Specific Reference Tracks

Looking for new gems!  My reference discs are: Graceland, Paul Simon  Avalon, Roxy Music  Brothers in Arms, Dire Straits  So, Peter Gabriel  Ten Summoner's Tales, Sting 

What are yours?

wweiss
Correction in my above post.
The Elton John album is called Honkey Chateau.

Let me suggest a fun track track to demo for people, its a 4 part acapella harmony by "The Fairfield Four" doing These Bones on the album "I Couldn’t Hear Nobody Pray" (it’s on Qobuz ect.)

Turn it up before it starts and watch the look on people’s face when the bass singer starts it off.

When the others join in you would swear they are in the room.

If you want a track to "test " your system let me suggest

Jazz Variants by O-zone Percussion Group off the album La Bamba
(also on Qobuz)

I highly recommend this track, especially for Tekton owners... hint hint.

Check them out, let us know what you think

It is whatever your perception of how a recording should be done to a certain extent.  Vocals, guitar, violins and whatever people can think of are "hard to record".  Long term familiarity with your system will sort out the good ones.  I hear songs/albums all the time and wonder why it was recorded that way.  Once again perception.
Qobuz? 180g remasters?  I thought the idea was to play stuff that sounds good??  (Hint hint.)

The responses to this post have been great. Keep them coming!

Once you have built the system, isn’t this all that’s its about? In my mind the music is 95% of the Audiophile quest. With some of these tracks I would be happy listening to them through my i-Phone6’s speaker!
El Macho- Mark Knopfler One of my favorite bass tracks that will slam you in the chest. What some of you still don’t have a subwoofer?
Justice’s Groove- Stanley Clarke This time beautiful bass tone instead of slam. Is this Jazz, Fushion? Who knows, I’ll call it Ear Candy!
Pearl On A Half Shell- Weather Report Recording so clear, the attack, sound stage, the dynamics. You get the idea all those reviewer’s buzz words are here to enjoy!

There is no question that the few Better-Records I have are head and shoulders above any others.
But I just got Donald Fagan Nightfly 180g German LP from Amazon that is probably the best regular record I have. I judge my favorite recordings by SQ. Also at the top are the few LP available from Cardas.com. Mr. Cardas really took special steps to achieve super SQ. Also love Getz/Gilberto. And any Louis/Ella.