The Luxman L-595A SE integrated is coming.

Luxman is releasing this fall a 95th anniversary integrated. It's style is from the late 1980's. No meters all buttons. Power wise it seems like the same as the 590AXII. World wide 300 of these integrated's will be built. 100 allocated to the US market. Price about $11,495. You can view it on the new Luxman website.
luxmancl38
I had a L560 from the early 80’s and it was Class A 50wpc and did not go into class AB. It was very nice if i do say unfortunate only 100v/220v.

from reading on luxman's site this one looks to be 30wpc class A so not sure what the difference  is to the current 30wpc class integrated though. 
No. The L-595 SE is a limited edition retro integrated to commemorate Luxman's 95th anniversary. The 590 AXII is staying.
It seems most people above feel the aesthetics of the Luxman 595A SE amplifier is not the best (and I agree).

On the other hand, I wonder how it sounds compared to the Luxman 590AX II amplifier? Were there any changes made inside the L-595A SE amp that improves its sound quality? Its specifications look normal. Obviously, I am waiting for someone to purchase this new amplifier and report.

@kren0006, I doubt Luxman will discontinue the Luxman 590AX II amp since the 595A SE amp has a limited number of units available (I think 300 units worldwide and 100 units for the USA). I have no comments on a possible price drop but I doubt it.
Luxman is simply aping the look of certain integrated from the 1980s.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/HUUAAOSw6KhfcdU~/s-l1600.jpg

Who said nostalgia just isn't what it used to be?