The Luxman L-595A SE integrated is coming.

Luxman is releasing this fall a 95th anniversary integrated. It's style is from the late 1980's. No meters all buttons. Power wise it seems like the same as the 590AXII. World wide 300 of these integrated's will be built. 100 allocated to the US market. Price about $11,495. You can view it on the new Luxman website.
luxmancl38

Showing 9 responses by luxmancl38

The integrated is a direct copy of the 1989 Luxman L-570. It was rated a 50 wpc. But I'm not sure if that is a Class A rating. The 570's in pristine condition seem to run around 3K. Wonder if someone had or has a L-570.
A couple of corrections on the Luxman America Facebook page the price is $11,995 not $11,495. Also the 595 SE is available now. So if you have a Luxman dealer near you they may have one on hand. 
No. The L-595 SE is a limited edition retro integrated to commemorate Luxman's 95th anniversary. The 590 AXII is staying.
Enjoy the 595. Did your dealer tell you if Luxman made any upgrades internally over the 590AXII. 
Fantastic!! Hope there's a detailed review soon. I'd like to know what the Secret Sauce is. Have you tried the phono yet??
My dealer just ordered a 595 for his store. Luxman is limiting stock to two units per store. Looking forward to giving it a listen. From someone that my dealer knows who purchased the 595 he's selling the 590AXII. Seems to be a lot more than Luxman dropping the insides of the 590 into the 595.

Audio Video Therapy still has a couple of 595's available. A very hot item for his store. Up to 12 sold.