Best tube preamp ever

I am trying to invest into a preamp. I would like to get the best of the best of tube preamps. Can anyone comment on what or which brand I should be looking at if money was not an object.
Thank in advance!
gago1101
There is no definitive "best" of anything. There are way too many variables involved. The "best" you can hope for is to find something that works well in your system. You can then say it's the "best" for you until you find something you think is better !!!!
My list had trickled down to:
VTL 7.5 or 6.5
VAC MK3
Eistein MKii

It seemed the VTL would be a better value overall, but man, it looked like a 1980s VCR. I was seduced by the German Eistein MKii looks and the amazing reviews that were out there about this preamp. I was not able to find anywhere to audition these where I live, so I had to go with what people have been saying about these and my own liking, mainly down to the looks in addition to the performance.

Long story short, I pulled the trigger on a used Eistein MKii that was listed here in Audiogon. This is going to be my firs high-end component entering my system, curious to see how it will change things. I hope I have not made a 8k mistake.

My next move is to send my Oppo-95 to Modwright to get the tube upgrade. Meanwhile, I can't wait to get my new preamp. Will post some first impressions when it arrives.

you will be very happy with Einstein, I have owned many and compared it to many.

There can be only one "best" . Only one. All others must accept that fact and just try harder to become the best....cruel world out there.
Semi, I was seriously considering an Einstein MKII when in the market for a preamp. Do you roll tubes with your Einstein? It uses tons of tubes so just curious. I think Sovtek is stock?