Best tube preamp ever

I am trying to invest into a preamp. I would like to get the best of the best of tube preamps. Can anyone comment on what or which brand I should be looking at if money was not an object.
Thank in advance!
gago1101
My list had trickled down to:
VTL 7.5 or 6.5
VAC MK3
Eistein MKii

It seemed the VTL would be a better value overall, but man, it looked like a 1980s VCR. I was seduced by the German Eistein MKii looks and the amazing reviews that were out there about this preamp. I was not able to find anywhere to audition these where I live, so I had to go with what people have been saying about these and my own liking, mainly down to the looks in addition to the performance.

Long story short, I pulled the trigger on a used Eistein MKii that was listed here in Audiogon. This is going to be my firs high-end component entering my system, curious to see how it will change things. I hope I have not made a 8k mistake.

My next move is to send my Oppo-95 to Modwright to get the tube upgrade. Meanwhile, I can't wait to get my new preamp. Will post some first impressions when it arrives.

you will be very happy with Einstein, I have owned many and compared it to many.

There can be only one "best" . Only one. All others must accept that fact and just try harder to become the best....cruel world out there.
Semi, I was seriously considering an Einstein MKII when in the market for a preamp. Do you roll tubes with your Einstein? It uses tons of tubes so just curious. I think Sovtek is stock?