Who here has a Raven amplifier and what speakers do you have paired with it

The title pretty much explains it. I have a raven nighthawk mk3.1 paired with tannoy XT6F’s. I love the sound. It’s never harsh, very clear and dynamic and the bass hits with authority. I am curious who else has a raven amp and what speakers do you have paired with it. What’s your experience?
james1911
I had a Blackhawk Paired with them Volti Audio Razz and then the Raven Audio CeLest. Sounded best the CeLest.

Sensitivity is critical with that integrated.
Your Tannoys at 90dB are a little low but totally doable, which is why the great sound. That's a great amp, with good speakers. I would rather be extracting the most from them with Pods and Podiums before even thinking about another set of speakers. Pods for sure, the Raven will sing even more. 
I have a Blackhawk LE and Reference 3A MM de Capo i speakers. I’m very happy with the combination.
Apogee Full Range. I remember sitting about half a foot away and really enjoying the headroom.
@james1911 --if you do not have a lot of experience with audio components then you did a great job starting off.  Some low cost things you can do in addition to what Millercarbon said....SR orange fuse / duplex, 1260 contact enhancer and tube swapping which Dave Thomson could help you with.

Then you could get into upgrade cables, power cords, power conditioners etc.  Raven also has some low cost cables that are really inexpensive and pretty darn good for the money.  

The Raven speakers matched wit the Blackhawks are superb.

I had the Raven Reflection MK2 paired to Sonus Faber Amati Tradition homage speakers....Oh My!!!!

You have just begun your audio journey my friend.  It is addicting!