To horn or not to horn

I have never owned a horn speaker. I’m curious if there are any who are first time horn speaker owners after having owned other types of speakers for many years, and are you glad you switched?
needlebrush
There are a lot of horn speakers out there from over the years so chances are a lot of people like them. 
@isochronism ... I had components for 3 of essentially those (dual 1226 topped with 2446 CD’s with 2385 horns. (The offer cabinet and the drivers/horns came separately with no x-over (was going to use miniDSP’s). This was to be for the front stage in my large HT. Then moved and I’ve not had room for those in each of my next two houses, but I just dismantled and kept all the drivers. Flirting with a dedicated HT addition to current house, so these may yet be incorporated 🤞
I agree that the colorations present in most horns is pretty significant. It is possible to design a horn system with a minimum of issues making them sound like less "horns" but retaining the significant advantages or this type of speaker. I have heard much better horns than Classic Audio but they came with a very significant price tag. Of mainstream horns, Klipsch are the worst and to me are unlistenable without mods. Biggest mistake I have encountered with many horn enthusiasts is that they dont provide their speakers with enough power. 
Of mainstream horns, Klipsch are the worst and to me are unlistenable without mods

Bet you haven't heard any lately..........