Is D for Dry? Class D...

Class D sounds dry and lifeless... thats all, carry on
128x128b_limo
If you want to know anything about my mods then please call me.  Any mod done to an IceEdge module will void all warranties with the manufacturer (Legacy, in your case)  and with IcePower.  This is one reason most would not be interested in mods to expensive gear, like the Legacy.  The modded Rouge Design would cost you very little.....the IceEdge modules (modded or stock) are super reliable.  All 12 of my modded amps from 2019 are still going strong.  
"If you want to know anything about my mods then please call me. Any mod done to an IceEdge module will void all warranties with the manufacturer (Legacy, in your case) and with IcePower. This is one reason most would not be interested in mods to expensive gear, like the Legacy. The modded Rouge Design would cost you very little.....the IceEdge modules (modded or stock) are super reliable. All 12 of my modded amps from 2019 are still going strong. "
@ricevs Thanks for the post.  I have no idea how to contact you.....at least let me know how to look you up and find your phone#
That's a nice bunch of tweaks you got there. A few are new even to me. And bonus points for noticing demagnetizing CDs only lasts about 7 minutes. Well done!